Close-End Joint Stock Company "International Press Club. Chumikov PR & Consulting"
IPC is a holder of the No 2 SERTIFICATE of professional qualification in the sphere of PR (issued on May 24, 2001 by the Public Committee of Professional Certification in the Sphere of PR).
According to the results of the rating researches in 1999-2003 IPC is being ranked as one of Top 10 among the Russian most well-known and professional PR-agencies both in the sphere of "business PR" and "political PR".
IPC is a laureate of the "Silver Archer" National PR-prize. The award was given in 1998 for the IPC contribution into PR development.
International Press Club was founded in 1996 (since 2002 - "International Press Club. Chumikov PR & Consulting").
IPC structure is: Analytic Division, Organizational Division, Commercial Division, Information Agency, Consultants' Group.
IPC has a head office in the Central House of Journalists and its branch in the PR-library.
IPS staff is 25 persons.
IPC main spheres of activities are: INFORMATION PROCESSING AND MASS MEDIA COOPERATION TECHNOLOGIES, INFORMATION STRUCTURES AND MODELS FRANCHISING, INFORMATION SPHERE RESEARCH AND INFORMATION FLOWS OPERATION, ORGANIZATION AND PR-ACCOMPANIMENT OF SPECIAL EVENTS, ORGANIZATION OF TRAINING SEMINARS FOR PR-SPECIALISTS. New and successful direction of activities is BRANDING.
IPC main clients and partners are: United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Federal Agency of Media and Mass Communications, "Philip Morris", "Procter & Gamble", "Metromedia International Inc.", International Financial Corporation (IFC); Global Ecological Fund, World Wild Nature Fund (WWF), British Know How Fund; JSC "World Trade Center", Chamber of Commerce and industry of the Russian Federation; National Agency of Direct Investments; oil companies LUKoil and UKOS; Russian Central Bank, "Eurofinans" bank; Magnitogorsk Steel Works, Cherkizovsky Meat Processing Plant, Chelyabinsk Pipe Plant; International Medical Center "Geomed"; Group of companies "East-West", "Sheremetevo-2" International Airport, "Wild Orhid" Company, "The Seventh Continent" Trade Net; Judo Federation of Russia, Gorbachev Foundation. Administrations of 17 Russian Regions.
Some PR-projects worked up and accomplished by IPC:
- Business and political projects and special events in Moscow and Russian regions with participation of region administration, main business and political structures leaders. For example, Moscow and Saint Petersburg; Astrakhan, Volgograd, Vologda, Kamchatka, Kemerovo, Moscow, Pskov, Samara, Sakhalin, Sverdlovsk, Tver, Chelyabinsk, Khabarovsk regions; Republics of Tatarstan and Ingushetia;
- Information accompaniment of the International Armament Exhibition "URALEXPOARMS-2000" and "URALEXPOARMS-2002";
- IPC, Moscow State University, Russian Union of Journalists, Calgary University and Mount Allison University joint project "Evolvement of Mass Media in Russia as an Implement of Democracy";
- Information accompaniment of the International Investments Symposium "Investment Potential of Southern Russia";
- International Financial Corporation "Land privatization and agricultural enterprises reorganization" project;
- Global Ecological Fund project "Public Agreement on Russian Nature Preservation";
- International Medical Center "Geomed" project "National Health Passport: information systems of medical service and insurance";
- Project "Russian producers of meat products and competition in the European market";
- "Forum-2000: Russia - Finland - Europe" project with participation of M.Ahtisaari, the President of the Finland Republic;
- Actions with the embassies and international organizations with participation of the Deputy General Secretary of NATO, UNISEF (UN Children Fund) representative in Russia, the ambassadors of Israel, China, Latvia, Mexico, Norway, the Republic of Korea;
- Mstislav Rostropovitch and the Great Russian Prize "Slava-Gloria" project;
- Opera festival "Philip Morris Company Presents Golden Voices of the World in Moscow";
- Moscow Drama Theatre 100-year Jubilee project;
- Tarkovsky Foundation presentation project;
- Presentation of "Valentin Yudashkin" trade mark ladies' perfume, a joint design of "Parour" perfume company, France, and "Valentin Yudashkin" model house, Russia;
- Information accompaniment of the UNESCO-Russia round-the-world tour "Along the Great Northern Path";
- Press festivals and annual balls;
- Receptions and parties with the participation of Russian Government, President Administration CEOs and Russian MPs;
- Organization of meetings between State administration and business structures leaders.
8-A, Nikitsky boulevard,
Tel./fax: (095) 202-34-22, (095) 202-3423, (095) 202-1529.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://www.pressclub.host.ru